I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids