I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 2 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 3 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 4 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 8 Buy Affordable Property in Kanpur From Emerald Gulistan
- 9 a month in india
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Rishikesh, India
- 20 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 21 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 22 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight