I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 A Victory Day Tour
- 9 Traffic and Police in India
- 10 India visa for new passport
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Serendipity Srilanka
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 New Thai Visa
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang