I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL TECH 1800-540-6830
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice