I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 2 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Beijing tours
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR