I'm planning to visit China in July this year, and would really like to see Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an and Hong Kong. I'm just wondering is this too much to do in three weeks, or if it is possible, will I just be rushing about. I've researched train services from another website and see I could arrive in Beijing, travel to Xi'an over night, proceed on to Shanghai and then if I was lacking time, get a fast train to Hong Kong, but is there anywhere else I should stop of along the way?
Any suggestions would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary