If you had to pick between the Temple of Heaven and the Lama Temple, which would you see? We would go to both if we could, but I have a feeling we won't have enough time during our short visit to Beijing.
Beijing - Temple of Heaven or Lama Temple?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Food recos
- 2 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 5 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 6 Thailand Hotel
- 7 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 8 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 9 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 10 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 11 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 12 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 19 5 nights in Japan.
- 20 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 25 BKK Airport Meeting Spot