I'm planning a trip to China this coming September and I'm looking for a tour of Maliandao's Tea Street. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've inquired to the Hias - Tea Tasting Safari. However, I was informed their tea guide is no longer available.
I've also looked into the tour provided by the Chinese Culture Center but it looks like their schedule is not accommodating to my visit to Beijing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental