I'm planning a trip to China this coming September and I'm looking for a tour of Maliandao's Tea Street. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've inquired to the Hias - Tea Tasting Safari. However, I was informed their tea guide is no longer available.
I've also looked into the tour provided by the Chinese Culture Center but it looks like their schedule is not accommodating to my visit to Beijing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a year in burma
- 2 New Travel Business
- 3 First time to SEA
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Seoul Searching Questions
- 13 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 14 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 15 2 months in Indonesia
- 16 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 17 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 18 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 19 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 20 I miss Mongolia
- 21 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 24 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 25 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help