I'm planning a trip to China this coming September and I'm looking for a tour of Maliandao's Tea Street. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've inquired to the Hias - Tea Tasting Safari. However, I was informed their tea guide is no longer available.
I've also looked into the tour provided by the Chinese Culture Center but it looks like their schedule is not accommodating to my visit to Beijing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 2 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 3 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 4 About China
- 5 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 6 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 7 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 8 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 9 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 12 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 21 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 22 India E Tourist Visa
- 23 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 24 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 25 New Travelor