I'm planning a trip to China this coming September and I'm looking for a tour of Maliandao's Tea Street. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've inquired to the Hias - Tea Tasting Safari. However, I was informed their tea guide is no longer available.
I've also looked into the tour provided by the Chinese Culture Center but it looks like their schedule is not accommodating to my visit to Beijing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 2 Japn tour 10 nights
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Nepal
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 7 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 8 My visit to Thailand
- 9 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Gutted!
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 5 weeks in Japan
- 14 My visit to Lao
- 15 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 16 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 17 Family Trip to Japan
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 20 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 23 New Member
- 24 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 25 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015