I'm planning a trip to China this coming September and I'm looking for a tour of Maliandao's Tea Street. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've inquired to the Hias - Tea Tasting Safari. However, I was informed their tea guide is no longer available.
I've also looked into the tour provided by the Chinese Culture Center but it looks like their schedule is not accommodating to my visit to Beijing.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Beijing - Tea Street (Maliandao) Tours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 2 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Hanoi driver wanted
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 12 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 13 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 14 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 15 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 16 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 17 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 18 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 19 Missing Air Asia flight
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 23 2nd location on the beach
- 24 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO