Hello. I will be staying in Beijing in Sanlitun area, near subway line 10. I want to go see the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. A book or internet site I looked at recommended taking the subway to Beituchchendonglu station and then transferring to the Olympic spur. However, after looking at a subway map, that appears incorrect. Do you get off at Andinglu and transfer to the Olympic spur and get off at the Olympic Sports Complex? Are there multiple exits at that stop, and if so, is one better than the other for the Bird's Nest or Water Cube? Thanks much.
Beijing Subway Question
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 5 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 6 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 15 1 week Philippines
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Japan: best time to go?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 20 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 21 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 22 SALAY from BAGAN
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.