Hello. I will be staying in Beijing in Sanlitun area, near subway line 10. I want to go see the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. A book or internet site I looked at recommended taking the subway to Beituchchendonglu station and then transferring to the Olympic spur. However, after looking at a subway map, that appears incorrect. Do you get off at Andinglu and transfer to the Olympic spur and get off at the Olympic Sports Complex? Are there multiple exits at that stop, and if so, is one better than the other for the Bird's Nest or Water Cube? Thanks much.
Beijing Subway Question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 6 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 7 Currency in South Korea
- 8 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 9 India - 2 Days only
- 10 Places to visit in India in October
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 14 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 15 Driver in South India
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 21 Amphawa Floating Market
- 22 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 23 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 24 Krabi island tours
- 25 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?