Hello. I will be staying in Beijing in Sanlitun area, near subway line 10. I want to go see the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. A book or internet site I looked at recommended taking the subway to Beituchchendonglu station and then transferring to the Olympic spur. However, after looking at a subway map, that appears incorrect. Do you get off at Andinglu and transfer to the Olympic spur and get off at the Olympic Sports Complex? Are there multiple exits at that stop, and if so, is one better than the other for the Bird's Nest or Water Cube? Thanks much.
Beijing Subway Question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 4 Driving in Laos
- 5 Best Taiwan Sites
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Passport Safety
- 11 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 12 My trip report from the Philippines
- 13 Art in Shanghai
- 14 One week in Thailand
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 20 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 21 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 22 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 23 Thailand mid-December
- 24 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 25 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo