Hello. I will be staying in Beijing in Sanlitun area, near subway line 10. I want to go see the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. A book or internet site I looked at recommended taking the subway to Beituchchendonglu station and then transferring to the Olympic spur. However, after looking at a subway map, that appears incorrect. Do you get off at Andinglu and transfer to the Olympic spur and get off at the Olympic Sports Complex? Are there multiple exits at that stop, and if so, is one better than the other for the Bird's Nest or Water Cube? Thanks much.
Beijing Subway Question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Which airport for Tokyo
- 12 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 13 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 16 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application