I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Beijing & Shanghai restaurants, which Chinese food?
- 1 Hello, Vietnam
- 2 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 3 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 4 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 5 Kashmir or Nepal
- 6 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 20 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 21 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 22 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India