I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 4 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 5 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 6 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 7 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 15 India E Tourist Visa
- 16 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 17 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 18 New Travelor
- 19 Beautiful location for painting
- 20 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 21 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 22 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 23 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!