I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/luxure-cream/
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Vietnam Dong
- 6 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 7 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 15 Touristy Thailand
- 16 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 22 A Victory Day Tour
- 23 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 24 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary