I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Hoi Ann hotel
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 7 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 12 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 13 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?