I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Beijing & Shanghai restaurants, which Chinese food?
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 7 India's Online VISA Application
- 8 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 12 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 13 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 14 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 15 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 18 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 21 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 22 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 23 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 24 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 25 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour