I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Beijing & Shanghai restaurants, which Chinese food?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Myanmar itinerary help
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus