I feel embarrassed even asking this question, so please be kind. We are headed to China in December. We really love Chinese food, which I believe here in the US is very different than in China.
I would like to bring along a list of some budget Chinese restaurants. When I checked the guide here on Fodors it is broken down into subcategories: Mandarin, Cantonese, Sichuan etc. I'm sorry for being ignorant but I really do not know the difference. I really have to stay away from spicy. Is that Sichuan?
We love lo mein, orange chicken, eggrolls, bbq pork, stirfry etc. Does anyone know what category I should be looking for?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 12 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 13 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti