I'm going to Beijing for a few days for work. I have been there before but as you can see from my trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/china_beijing.htm it is a few years back. So if you have any recommendations on where to eat these days feel free to give me advice - and are there any specific dishes that I just have to try? Is it easier to get around town using the subway or taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fast Boat Bali to Gili
- 2 A great trip in India
- 3 this does not mean that you can arbitrarily
- 4 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 5 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 6 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 7 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 8 content of good faith floor
- 9 Passport
- 10 connotation. Neoclassic
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 18 Hotels in Puri
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 24 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.