I'm going to Beijing for a few days for work. I have been there before but as you can see from my trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/china_beijing.htm it is a few years back. So if you have any recommendations on where to eat these days feel free to give me advice - and are there any specific dishes that I just have to try? Is it easier to get around town using the subway or taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 6 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 7 Singapore weather in August/September
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 First time going abroad
- 12 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 18 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 19 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 20 electric plug
- 21 Day trips from Sapporo
- 22 Etiquette in Japan
- 23 Northern Thailand Options
- 24 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days