I'm going to Beijing for a few days for work. I have been there before but as you can see from my trip report http://gardkarlsen.com/china_beijing.htm it is a few years back. So if you have any recommendations on where to eat these days feel free to give me advice - and are there any specific dishes that I just have to try? Is it easier to get around town using the subway or taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.datingtous.com/christian-cafe-dating/
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Vietnam Dong
- 6 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 7 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 8 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 15 Touristy Thailand
- 16 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 17 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 18 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 22 A Victory Day Tour
- 23 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 24 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary