I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 3 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 4 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 5 japan itenirary help
- 6 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 9 thai baht allowance
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 13 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 14 In Seoul for one day
- 15 Japan & WiFi
- 16 Bali airport transportation
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 Travel Itenary
- 19 Halong Bay cruise
- 20 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 23 Passport for Indonesia
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam