I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 『홈 피 = kkn36.com 』
- 2 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 3 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 4 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 5 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 15 How much Yen?
- 16 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 17 South Korea for Chuseok
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 21 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 24 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 25 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4