I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Helping : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Christmas in the Alps
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 16 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Laos or Kerala?
- 19 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 20 Bali & Singapore in October
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 23 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 24 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 25 Booking on the fly