I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Beijing Mutianyu Layover Tour- Doable? Reputable Drivers?
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 4 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 22 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi