I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Cow /Ox Gallstones,Salted Donkey Skin / Donkey Hides Dry Salted
- 2 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 3 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 4 Thailand Guides
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 14 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 18 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 22 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service