I arrive in Beijing-Terminal 3 around 2:45 pm on a Friday, and my international flight is at 1:30 AM (roughly 10 hour layover).
I would love to be able to visit the Mutianyu in this time, but I have a few concerns:
1) Given that I am arriving at PEK at 3PM and need to go through immigration, is it feasible to visit Mutianyu before visiting hours close?
2) Can anyone suggest a driver/reputable tour company that will pick me up and drop me off at T3?
3) With a 72 hour free visa, will I still need to clear customs and re-check my bags, or will my luggage go straight to my final destination? I am asking because I don't want to take a tour while having to manage my luggage or worry about re-checking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Travel with us in Jogjakarta, Indonesia
- 5 Agra
- 6 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 7 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 10 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 11 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 12 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 13 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 14 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 15 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 16 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016