So we're 2 "mature" women who will be in Beijing (1st time, but well travelled) for 5-6 days. Trying to decide on hutong or traditional hotel with modern amenities. Perhaps a combo of both? Will be doing the usual tourist stuff.....LOVE photographing everything....not 5 star people, more value for the $$....but there are some great values in the high rises as well as hutongs....suggestions? (April travel)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 3 Favorite travel apps?
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 14 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 15 Indonesian visa update
- 16 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 17 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 where can i find replica handbags
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 23 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 24 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 25 Shoes for 6 inches of water