My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. We have always wanted to visit the Great Wall and thought a week or so in Beijing with a day trip to the Great Wall would be really nice. My partner's father, however, thinks the air pollution will be harmful - my partner has asthma and I have minor(ish) allergies. This is something we hadn't previously considered and a little look around the forums has told me the pollution is pretty bad there. Should we rule out going?
Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 First time to srilanka
- 3 Ubud Tips
- 4 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 5 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 11 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 12 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!