My partner's father works in China and gets a lot of air miles through his job, so we may have the opportunity to visit next year. We have always wanted to visit the Great Wall and thought a week or so in Beijing with a day trip to the Great Wall would be really nice. My partner's father, however, thinks the air pollution will be harmful - my partner has asthma and I have minor(ish) allergies. This is something we hadn't previously considered and a little look around the forums has told me the pollution is pretty bad there. Should we rule out going?
Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 11 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 12 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 15 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 16 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 17 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 18 vietnam and laos
- 19 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 20 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 23 What's the current India visa situation?
- 24 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!