I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Thailand mid-December
- 4 Driving in Laos
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Passport Safety
- 7 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 8 My trip report from the Philippines
- 9 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 10 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 11 Art in Shanghai
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 18 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 19 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 20 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 21 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 22 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 23 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 24 What I like about Mumbai
- 25 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015