I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 3 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 4 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 5 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 8 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 12 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 13 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 16 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 17 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 18 Kashmir today
- 19 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 22 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 23 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 24 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 25 Beijing Air Quality Forecast