I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 3 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Krabi island tours
- 7 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 18 Kyushu rail pass
- 19 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 20 A wow spot
- 21 Myanmar itinerary help
- 22 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston