I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 7 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 12 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 16 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 First time in Japan
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 Heyloo Hampi
- 23 Southern India
- 24 Bangkok - November 2014
- 25 Villa in Canggu Bali