I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 10 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 13 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 16 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 17 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 18 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 22 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 23 Myanmar - some questions
- 24 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?