I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 3 Japan - spending money?
- 4 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 5 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 6 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 7 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 8 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 9 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 12 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 13 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 14 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 15 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 16 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 17 1st Trip to Bali
- 18 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 19 Japan night bus
- 20 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 21 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 22 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 23 Can you bargain tour price?
- 24 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 25 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma