I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 2 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 3 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 4 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 5 Stop-over in Seoul
- 6 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 7 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Hotel in Singapore
- 21 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 22 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions