I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai air Discovery pass question
- 2 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 3 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 4 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 5 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 8 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 11 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 25 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)