I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 3 Colombo
- 4 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 9 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 10 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 11 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 12 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 13 Nepal- recipe?
- 14 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 15 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 16 China trip - 15 nights
- 17 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 18 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 19 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 20 best dining in Kyoto
- 21 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 22 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand