I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 5 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 6 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 9 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 10 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 11 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 14 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 20 Travel Insurance
- 21 South East Asia
- 22 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 23 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 24 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 25 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!