I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 3 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 4 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 5 Where best to stay in Penang
- 6 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 9 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 12 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 13 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 14 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 15 Restaurants in Singapore
- 16 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 17 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 18 Where to go?
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 22 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 23 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 24 Which airport for Tokyo
- 25 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question