I arrive at Beijing International around midnight on a domestic flight from Guilin, with 11 and 16-year-old kids in tow. We are flying back to the US on a 7:00 am flight the next morning. I plan to stay at the airport lounge in T3 for 4 - 5 hours (max). I assume we will arrive at a domestic terminal 1 or 2, and will need to make our way to Terminal 3 International. How difficult will that be so late in the evening? Is there a shuttle? Can we walk it? Once we are in T3, will we need to clear customs before checking in to the lounge room? Thanks much!
Beijing Intl. Airport Lounge T3 - clear customs first?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Nancy Chandler maps
- 5 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 6 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 7 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 8 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 9 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 10 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 11 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 12 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 13 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 16 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 17 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 18 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 19 Bangkok and Manila
- 20 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 21 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 16 days in Vietnam
- 24 Guide in Bagan?
- 25 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi