What are some typical snack foods, lunch foods that we can try there? Where are good places for these? What should we avoid?
Any particular dinner place we can try in Beijing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 2 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 8 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 9 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 12 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 13 An island paradise?
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 16 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 22 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 23 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 24 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan