My wife and I are planning a trip to Beijing & Chengdu
1. We were wondering if 3 days in Beijing and 2 days in Chengdu is enough to see all the tourist spots, soak in the culture and eat some good local food?
2. Is subway/taxis sufficient enough for both places or should we get a private driver for the day? we both speak mandarin.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 3 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Travel India solo
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Being customs
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Tips in Myanmar
- 17 A beach of choice on Samui
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 23 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?