My wife and I are planning a trip to Beijing & Chengdu
1. We were wondering if 3 days in Beijing and 2 days in Chengdu is enough to see all the tourist spots, soak in the culture and eat some good local food?
2. Is subway/taxis sufficient enough for both places or should we get a private driver for the day? we both speak mandarin.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 Spring in Armenia
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 a month in india
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Alternative to Koyasan
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 18 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 19 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 20 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing