My wife and I are planning a trip to Beijing & Chengdu
1. We were wondering if 3 days in Beijing and 2 days in Chengdu is enough to see all the tourist spots, soak in the culture and eat some good local food?
2. Is subway/taxis sufficient enough for both places or should we get a private driver for the day? we both speak mandarin.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 11 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 12 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan