My wife and I are planning a trip to Beijing & Chengdu
1. We were wondering if 3 days in Beijing and 2 days in Chengdu is enough to see all the tourist spots, soak in the culture and eat some good local food?
2. Is subway/taxis sufficient enough for both places or should we get a private driver for the day? we both speak mandarin.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 GPS vehicle tracking system in India- Gatti
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 6 Kerala trip
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?