My wife and I are planning a trip to Beijing & Chengdu
1. We were wondering if 3 days in Beijing and 2 days in Chengdu is enough to see all the tourist spots, soak in the culture and eat some good local food?
2. Is subway/taxis sufficient enough for both places or should we get a private driver for the day? we both speak mandarin.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 Japan GTG, early April
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 11 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 12 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 18 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 19 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 22 Takayama trail, Japan
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016