I am planning a trip to China this July and am looking for advise. I have 3days in shanghai and 5days in Beijing with a stop over in Shandong/Qufu in between.
I would like to see the main sights in Shanghai and the following in Beijing (people square, great wall, forbidden city, hutongs, summer palace)
Should I pre book tour packages on line before I arrive ? If so can anybody recommend a tour company ?
I travelled Vietnam last summer and booked all trips while there. I am wondering if it is as easy to do in China. Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 매매잔금대출 아파트매매대출승계 oninve.com
- 2 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 3 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 6 South Korea for Chuseok
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 10 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 11 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 15 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 16 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 17 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 18 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 19 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 20 Private tours in Northern India
- 21 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 22 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 23 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 24 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 25 Fethiye to Bodrum