I am planning a trip to China this July and am looking for advise. I have 3days in shanghai and 5days in Beijing with a stop over in Shandong/Qufu in between.
I would like to see the main sights in Shanghai and the following in Beijing (people square, great wall, forbidden city, hutongs, summer palace)
Should I pre book tour packages on line before I arrive ? If so can anybody recommend a tour company ?
I travelled Vietnam last summer and booked all trips while there. I am wondering if it is as easy to do in China. Any suggestions would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 14 Laos- two weeks in January
- 15 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Other than Kyoto?
- 22 Japan itinerary advice
- 23 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Trip Report : China