I'm flyin into the Beijing Capital International Airport and was wondering what is the easiest/cheapest/fastest way to get to Beijing center/Forbidden City/Wangfujing from there?? Any tips would be very much appreciated. Also, please include cost for the trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 2 SW CHINA itinerary - Advise PLEASE!
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 4 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 5 Bangkok, day tours.
- 6 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 7 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 8 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 9 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 10 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 11 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 12 Kyushu in late September
- 13 Georgia e-visa application
- 14 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 15 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 16 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 17 My First India Trip
- 18 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 21 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 22 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 23 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 24 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
Beijing Airport to Forbidden City/Wangfujing... best/cheapest way??