I'm flyin into the Beijing Capital International Airport and was wondering what is the easiest/cheapest/fastest way to get to Beijing center/Forbidden City/Wangfujing from there?? Any tips would be very much appreciated. Also, please include cost for the trip. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 2 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 Travel Itenary
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 8 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 9 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 10 japan itenirary help
- 11 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 12 Is this crazy?
- 13 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 14 thai baht allowance
- 15 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 16 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 17 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 18 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Japan & WiFi
- 21 Bali airport transportation
- 22 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 23 Halong Bay cruise
- 24 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 25 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
Beijing Airport to Forbidden City/Wangfujing... best/cheapest way??