I'm flyin into the Beijing Capital International Airport and was wondering what is the easiest/cheapest/fastest way to get to Beijing center/Forbidden City/Wangfujing from there?? Any tips would be very much appreciated. Also, please include cost for the trip. Thanks!
Beijing Airport to Forbidden City/Wangfujing... best/cheapest way??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Driving in Laos
- 4 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 7 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 8 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 9 One week in Tokyo
- 10 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 13 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 14 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 17 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 18 china
- 19 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 20 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 21 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 China - Personal recommendations
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)