In Beijing for work and have 2-3 spare days. Trying to plan a whole day activity outside Beijing. Thinking half day at the Great Wall. Probably Mutianyu..and then where? I was thinking Mings Tombs but it has horrible reviews and everyone says stay away. What about the Summer Palace? Is that doable in the same day as the Great Wall?
The other 2 days I plan to spend at the Forbidden City +Tiananmen Sq, markets. Any other suggestions?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 One night in Osaka
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Laos planning.
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Japan - costs
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 17 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 18 Japan Rail Pass
- 19 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 20 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Sri Lanka May
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report