In Beijing for work and have 2-3 spare days. Trying to plan a whole day activity outside Beijing. Thinking half day at the Great Wall. Probably Mutianyu..and then where? I was thinking Mings Tombs but it has horrible reviews and everyone says stay away. What about the Summer Palace? Is that doable in the same day as the Great Wall?
The other 2 days I plan to spend at the Forbidden City +Tiananmen Sq, markets. Any other suggestions?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 인터넷경마⧹⋐⋑⧹] RAcC77 . cOm [⧹⋐⋑⧹인터넷경마사이트 인터넷경마
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 Trust Registration
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 6 Would you weigh in on 1st-timer's rough itinerary?
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 9 where to stay in Busan
- 10 First time to India
- 11 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 12 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 13 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 14 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 15 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 16 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 17 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 18 Thai Jungle Experience
- 19 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 20 First time getting out of the country
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 23 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 24 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 25 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets