In Beijing for work and have 2-3 spare days. Trying to plan a whole day activity outside Beijing. Thinking half day at the Great Wall. Probably Mutianyu..and then where? I was thinking Mings Tombs but it has horrible reviews and everyone says stay away. What about the Summer Palace? Is that doable in the same day as the Great Wall?
The other 2 days I plan to spend at the Forbidden City +Tiananmen Sq, markets. Any other suggestions?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Free Tour Guide in Hanoi
- 3 Income Tax Return Filling for NRI
- 4 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 9 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 10 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Thailand Guides
- 13 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 14 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 15 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 16 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Phuket Beaches
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 22 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 23 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 24 Magical India
- 25 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food