I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 What I like about Mumbai
- 9 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 10 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 11 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 12 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 13 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 14 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Connaught Place
- 18 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 19 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 20 Nepal- recipe?
- 21 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 24 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 25 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!