I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 7 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 Rental Car Bali
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 Some notes about South Korea
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali