I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 2 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 3 What beach to choose?!?!
- 4 Business class on JAL
- 5 Private guides & drivers in China
- 6 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 8 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 9 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 10 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 11 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 12 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 13 Traffic in Hanoi
- 14 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 15 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 16 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 17 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 18 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 19 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 20 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 21 India group or private tour?
- 22 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 23 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 24 HA lounge at HND
- 25 Hakone Free Pass