I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 2 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 6 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 7 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 8 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary