I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertproduct.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 4 Mumbai short visit
- 5 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 6 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 7 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Thailand Guides
- 10 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 13 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 19 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 20 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 23 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 24 Vientiane and ??
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar