I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 3 Japan, japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 5 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong restaurants
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 12 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 15 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 16 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 17 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 18 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 19 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 20 How safe is Delhi/India
- 21 Malaria
- 22 Vietnam and coffee
- 23 I'm going to Japan!
- 24 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 25 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!