I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://alphajackedhelp.com/testo-pure-prime/
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 November, March, June... Japan?
- 4 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 5 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 6 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 9 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 10 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 13 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 14 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 15 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 16 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 17 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 18 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary