I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
- 1 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 2 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 3 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 4 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 5 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Magical India
- 8 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 15 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 16 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 17 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 18 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 19 Indian Visa
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?