I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 4 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 5 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Borneo forest fires
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Bridge players Beware!!
- 19 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 20 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Chengdu and Beijing
- 23 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 24 2 months in Indonesia
- 25 First time to SEA