I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Hanoi Hotel
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 17 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 18 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?