I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A wow spot
- 2 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 3 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 climbing in Vietnam
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 Vegan food in Japan?
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 18 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 19 Japan over the New Year
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 25 SIM card