I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 8 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Anyone in Bangkok
- 15 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 16 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 25 Buy India Sim card there or here?