I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 2 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 3 Malaysian honeymoon
- 4 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 5 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 6 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 11 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 India - 2 Days only
- 15 China with Collette Tours
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 18 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 20 Beach selection in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 22 Burma river cruise
- 23 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 24 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint