I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Begnning or Ending Trip in Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 5 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 6 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 7 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 8 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 9 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 10 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 11 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 12 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 13 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 14 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour