I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 where to stay in Bali
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 6 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 16 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 21 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala