I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Japan- National Holiday
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017