I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 3 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 4 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 7 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 12 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 13 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 14 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 21 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 22 India E Tourist Visa
- 23 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 24 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 25 New Travelor