I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Eating in India
- 2 Trekking in India
- 3 Where best to stay in Penang
- 4 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 17-Day Itinerary
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 11 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 12 Need Help for the itinerary
- 13 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 14 India On Arrival Visa
- 15 vietnam transportation
- 16 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 17 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 18 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 12 days in Japan
- 21 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 22 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 23 Tigerwalah Experience
- 24 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 25 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days