I'm trying to set my itinerary and need to decide if I should start my trip with a couple days in Tokyo or end the trip in Tokyo. My flight would arrive around 430p in NRT. I'm not especially interested in Tokyo itself, really. I would probably do day trips to Nikko and Kamakura. I'm planning on Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Mount Koya.
I know that one concern could be jet lag. I haven't experience it before but this would also be my longest flight. Any other reason to not just take the train to Kyoto upon arrival?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015최신카지노사이트ガ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 4 Chiang Mai
- 5 Phuket Weather
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 8 hanoi eats
- 9 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 10 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 11 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 12 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 13 Castle & King tour operator review
- 14 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 17 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 18 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....