I have been reading a travel guide to Nepal in preparation for an October trip. It suggests bringing a plastic sheet so you don't get bed bugs in the hotels--are hotels really that bad? Also, I will be doing a trek with a trekking group that supplies all the sleeping bags--should I be concerned about bugs in the sleeping bags, too?
Bed bugs in Nepal?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 2 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 July itinerary in Japan
- 7 Where in Bali should we stay
- 8 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 9 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 Vietnam or Brazil
- 13 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 14 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 16 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 19 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 20 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Any info about Zomato?
- 23 First trip to Japan
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 25 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus