We have a few extra days in KL but would prefer not to jump on another plane. If we rented a car at airport, are there any beach areas or some other interesting area to visit for 2 to 4 days? We will have spent time in KL on our way in so would like to find another area of Malaysia to visit.
Beaches Driving Distance from Kuala Lumpur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 7 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Which Putu in Bali????
- 10 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 11 Japan, japan
- 12 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 15 Hong Kong restaurants
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria