I'm looking at 3 different beach areas in Thailand for the last part of my trip. Upper Golf (Hua Hin and around) Lower Golf (Ko Samui, Surat Thani, and the islands around) and Puket/ The Andaman.
My interests are very broad. I want a beautiful beach, with nice party life (would like to go to the full moon party) but also with activities during the during. I am planning to stay in that area for about 5 and 6 days. If you were to choose one of those areas which one would be your base?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How To Watch Joshua vs Molina Live Online Boxing Fight Game
- 2 다놀자게임 ◐☆주_소= pts13.컴 ◐☆
- 3 다놀자 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇
- 4 다빈치 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 5 http://www.supplementadvise.com/testo-max-review/
- 6 손오공 ■■접_속: pts13.컴 ■■
- 7 "necessities" for India
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Short trip to Myanmar
- 21 ATMs in Japan
- 22 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 23 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 24 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??