I'm looking at 3 different beach areas in Thailand for the last part of my trip. Upper Golf (Hua Hin and around) Lower Golf (Ko Samui, Surat Thani, and the islands around) and Puket/ The Andaman.
My interests are very broad. I want a beautiful beach, with nice party life (would like to go to the full moon party) but also with activities during the during. I am planning to stay in that area for about 5 and 6 days. If you were to choose one of those areas which one would be your base?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 i need some information about georgia
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 21 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 24 Planning third trip to Japan
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing