I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Travel Insurance
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 16 1 week Philippines
- 17 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 18 Japan: best time to go?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 21 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 SALAY from BAGAN
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?