I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 Nepal- recipe?
- 4 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 5 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 6 China trip - 15 nights
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 12 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 19 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 22 Japan in July?
- 23 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 24 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip