I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 2 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 6 Gutted!
- 7 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 8 Family Trip to Japan
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 13 New Member
- 14 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 15 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 16 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 17 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 18 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help