I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 5 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 9 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 10 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 11 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 12 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 15 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 16 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help