I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 2 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 3 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 4 Private guide and driver for India
- 5 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 6 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 7 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 9 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 10 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 11 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 14 vietnam transportation
- 15 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 16 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 17 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 18 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 19 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 20 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 21 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 22 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 23 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 24 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 25 Beijing
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help