I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Visiting China - must be tour
- 6 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 12 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 13 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 14 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 15 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 16 An island paradise?
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 19 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 22 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help