I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Snapshots From Kerala
- 6 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Trip Report : China
- 13 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 14 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 17 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 24 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 25 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help