I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia in 3's - HK, Tokyo & Phillippines
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 5 My visit to Vietnam
- 6 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 7 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 8 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 9 Capsule hotels
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 13 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 14 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 15 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 16 Vaccinations
- 17 Borneo forest fires
- 18 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 19 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Bridge players Beware!!
- 25 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help