I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 7 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 14 Indian Visa
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 19 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"