I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 5 My SEA trip - photos update
- 6 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 11 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 12 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 17 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 18 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 23 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 24 vietnam and laos
- 25 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips