I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 4 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Totally unprepared
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 Rental Car Bali
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 12 Some notes about South Korea
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help