I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 2 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 5 3 weeks itinerary China
- 6 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Bicycle riding required?
- 9 Castle & King tour questions
- 10 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 11 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 12 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 14 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 15 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 16 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 17 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 18 Private guides in Japan
- 19 New Delhi - What to see?
- 20 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 21 Japan itinerary thoughts please!
- 22 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 23 Choosing The Perfect Beach (Thai Honey Moon)
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Travel in Kyushu.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help