I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 china
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 4 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 5 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 6 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 7 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 China - Personal recommendations
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 13 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 14 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 15 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 16 Burma river cruise
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Translation Help: Marathi
- 23 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 24 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 25 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)