I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa for India
- 2 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 3 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 4 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 5 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 6 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 7 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 8 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 9 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 10 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 11 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 12 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 13 Buying jewelry in India
- 14 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 15 Chiang Mai
- 16 Phuket Weather
- 17 hanoi eats
- 18 Castle & King tour operator review
- 19 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 20 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 21 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 24 Mongolia itinerary
- 25 Buying Jewelry in India
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help