I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 4 Castle & King tour operator review
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 7 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 First trip to Japan
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 What beach to choose?!?!
- 12 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 13 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 14 Singapore or Bali
- 15 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 16 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 17 RHK'S Spring trip
- 18 Hotels in Beijing
- 19 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 20 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 23 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 24 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 25 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help