I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 2 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 3 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 4 India adaptors
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 From Pushkar to delhi
- 7 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 8 Help re. Visa.
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 11 Bangkok and Manila
- 12 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 13 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Visa
- 16 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 17 Gluten free in Japan?
- 18 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 21 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 22 Need a guide in Burma?
- 23 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014