I want to share my experience about Phuket trip with all of you. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. It will help a lot of people in planning their trip to Phuket. We have tried to cover things like visa fees, places to see, activities to do, commuting, restaurant list, tipping, etc. I am sure it will help you in planning your trip wisely. The link is below:
Happy to help. If you need more information, let us know.
Beach Paradise Phuket - Trip Report/Blog .. for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Amphawa Floating Market
- 3 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 6 Currency in South Korea
- 7 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 8 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 9 Krabi island tours
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 12 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 13 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 14 Malaysian honeymoon
- 15 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 16 Myanmar itinerary help
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 21 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 22 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 23 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 24 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 25 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?