Will be in Kuala Lumpur in March for 3 days. Can we go to Batu Caves on our own or do we need to join a tour? Thanks!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 2 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 3 Indian Visa
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 7 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 8 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 12 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 13 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 17 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 First time in Japan
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 Heyloo Hampi
- 24 Southern India
- 25 Bangkok - November 2014