Will be in Kuala Lumpur in March for 3 days. Can we go to Batu Caves on our own or do we need to join a tour? Thanks!
- 1 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 2 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 3 Train Fares in Japan
- 4 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 5 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 6 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 10 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 12 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 15 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 16 independent travel in India
- 17 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 18 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 19 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 20 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 21 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 22 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 23 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 24 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 25 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations