I will traveling to Japan in September. I am interested in attending a baseball game if I can find one near Tokyo or Kyoto. I read online that their season lasts into October. I checked the Tokyo Dome schedule, but I don’t see any games scheduled for the days I will be there. Any information on other locations would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Baseball Game Near Tokyo or Kyoto
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 8 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 9 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 Myanmar - some questions
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 20 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 23 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 24 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas