I will traveling to Japan in September. I am interested in attending a baseball game if I can find one near Tokyo or Kyoto. I read online that their season lasts into October. I checked the Tokyo Dome schedule, but I don’t see any games scheduled for the days I will be there. Any information on other locations would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/trigger-xl/
- 2 How to do this
- 3 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 4 Delhi costs
- 5 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 6 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 7 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 8 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 9 Japan: ATM Machines
- 10 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 11 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 12 Phuket
- 13 Hotel in Delhi
- 14 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 15 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 16 Japan in February
- 17 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 18 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 19 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 20 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 21 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 22 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 23 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 24 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 25 Private Care PP to SR with child