My new husband and I are kicking off our honeymoon in Bangkok early February for 3 nights and can't decide between a club room at Banyan Tree or a regular room at Sheraton Grande. We would have more perks at Banyan Tree and do want to spend one evening at the roof top bar but I'm not sure if we would be better off staying next to the BTS. Is the Banyan Tree very incovenient to do all the sights? Your feedback is much appreciated.
Banyan Tree Bangkok vs Sheraton Grande for 3 nights
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 10 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 13 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 16 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 17 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 18 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 22 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 23 Myanmar - some questions
- 24 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?