My new husband and I are kicking off our honeymoon in Bangkok early February for 3 nights and can't decide between a club room at Banyan Tree or a regular room at Sheraton Grande. We would have more perks at Banyan Tree and do want to spend one evening at the roof top bar but I'm not sure if we would be better off staying next to the BTS. Is the Banyan Tree very incovenient to do all the sights? Your feedback is much appreciated.
Banyan Tree Bangkok vs Sheraton Grande for 3 nights
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 full days in Yagoon
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 4 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 5 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 6 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 7 A wow spot
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 13 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 14 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 15 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina