I have to prepare a trip for my 30 year old male boss. He suggested 3 weeks in South East Asia.
Just to keep it more or less in the area, he is leaving Buenos Aires, Argentina to QATAR
Please await comments - feedbacks--Never been in the area.
Fly BUENOS AIRES QATAR HANOI
VIETNAM TO SEE
Fly Bangkok - any must see here?
Fly Singapore - any must see? how many nights?
Fly BALI - How many nights?
I discovered the Caves at Gunung Mulu / Where wud u insert this avoiding going to Kuala Lumpur?
How do I go to Cambodia for the Angkor Wat temple..would like to do the cycling tour from Bangkok but SURFACE without flying? I saw on google that it is onle some hours drive?
Thank you for your suggestions, comments.:!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 India help needed
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Sri Lanka Visa
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 11 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 12 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 13 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake