I have to prepare a trip for my 30 year old male boss. He suggested 3 weeks in South East Asia.
Just to keep it more or less in the area, he is leaving Buenos Aires, Argentina to QATAR
Please await comments - feedbacks--Never been in the area.
Fly BUENOS AIRES QATAR HANOI
VIETNAM TO SEE
Fly Bangkok - any must see here?
Fly Singapore - any must see? how many nights?
Fly BALI - How many nights?
I discovered the Caves at Gunung Mulu / Where wud u insert this avoiding going to Kuala Lumpur?
How do I go to Cambodia for the Angkor Wat temple..would like to do the cycling tour from Bangkok but SURFACE without flying? I saw on google that it is onle some hours drive?
Thank you for your suggestions, comments.:!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 2 currency conversion
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 CNX late arrival?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Bali private driver recommendation
- 23 North India Itinerary advice
- 24 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 25 The Indian money crunch.