I have to prepare a trip for my 30 year old male boss. He suggested 3 weeks in South East Asia.
Just to keep it more or less in the area, he is leaving Buenos Aires, Argentina to QATAR
Please await comments - feedbacks--Never been in the area.
Fly BUENOS AIRES QATAR HANOI
VIETNAM TO SEE
Fly Bangkok - any must see here?
Fly Singapore - any must see? how many nights?
Fly BALI - How many nights?
I discovered the Caves at Gunung Mulu / Where wud u insert this avoiding going to Kuala Lumpur?
How do I go to Cambodia for the Angkor Wat temple..would like to do the cycling tour from Bangkok but SURFACE without flying? I saw on google that it is onle some hours drive?
Thank you for your suggestions, comments.:!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice