My husband and I are going on vacation to South Asia and will like some help deciding cities to visit. We are going for 21 days. We will arrive in Bangkok and depart from Hong Kong. Will like to spend a week or so at the beach (PUCKET OR BALI????)
We are also thinking about visiting Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chiming and Phum Penh. Too much in such a short time...
THANKS FOR HELPING US!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (US)☎ : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT @ ☎ 1:8559998045 aol 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Camping and be with Nature: Campper
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India