My husband and I are going on vacation to South Asia and will like some help deciding cities to visit. We are going for 21 days. We will arrive in Bangkok and depart from Hong Kong. Will like to spend a week or so at the beach (PUCKET OR BALI????)
We are also thinking about visiting Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chiming and Phum Penh. Too much in such a short time...
THANKS FOR HELPING US!!!
Bangkok,Hong Kong, Singapore Kuala, Ho Chimin????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Insurance
- 2 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 3 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 4 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 7 best dining in Kyoto
- 8 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 9 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 10 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 11 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 12 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 13 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 14 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 15 Colombo
- 16 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 17 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 18 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 19 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 20 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 21 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 22 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 23 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 24 Nepal- recipe?
- 25 China trip - 15 nights