My husband and I are going on vacation to South Asia and will like some help deciding cities to visit. We are going for 21 days. We will arrive in Bangkok and depart from Hong Kong. Will like to spend a week or so at the beach (PUCKET OR BALI????)
We are also thinking about visiting Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chiming and Phum Penh. Too much in such a short time...
THANKS FOR HELPING US!!!
Bangkok,Hong Kong, Singapore Kuala, Ho Chimin????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 Free Tour Guide
- 3 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 6 India and Nepal 2014
- 7 India and Nepal 2014
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 Tour company practices
- 10 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 11 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 15 Help! Which to choose?
- 16 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 17 North Vietnam Again!
- 18 Passport Safety
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Castle & King
- 22 Mt Aso Eruption
- 23 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures