My husband and I are going on vacation to South Asia and will like some help deciding cities to visit. We are going for 21 days. We will arrive in Bangkok and depart from Hong Kong. Will like to spend a week or so at the beach (PUCKET OR BALI????)
We are also thinking about visiting Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chiming and Phum Penh. Too much in such a short time...
THANKS FOR HELPING US!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Number Of Strategies For Girl'S Health And Beauty cellvia
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Advice for a newbie!
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 17 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo