My husband and I are going on vacation to South Asia and will like some help deciding cities to visit. We are going for 21 days. We will arrive in Bangkok and depart from Hong Kong. Will like to spend a week or so at the beach (PUCKET OR BALI????)
We are also thinking about visiting Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chiming and Phum Penh. Too much in such a short time...
THANKS FOR HELPING US!!!
Bangkok,Hong Kong, Singapore Kuala, Ho Chimin????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Favorite travel apps?
- 2 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Honeymoon In sept
- 7 Vietnam October 2014
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Indonesian visa update
- 14 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 15 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 16 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 17 where can i find replica handbags
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 20 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 21 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 22 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 23 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 24 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 25 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India