Trying to find a reasonable flight from BKK to Siem Reap. Only rates I can find are in the $350.00 range one way. Anyone know of a lower cost airline? May have to fly to Phnom Penh, Then to Siem Reap and back again..Air asia to Phnom Penh is in the $70-$100 range. Cambodian air between the two cities is $65..
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 China in July
- 4 Private guides & drivers in China
- 5 Northern India in June
- 6 Requesting Opinions on a First Japan Trip this Summer 2015
- 7 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 8 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 9 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 5 days in Bali
- 12 Hakone Free Pass
- 13 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 14 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 15 India for Indiaphiles -- Literature, Cinema, Music, Travel
- 16 Singapore or Bali
- 17 Help With Trip Ideas After Viet Nam-Cambodia River Cruise
- 18 Need advice whether it is worht to rent a car in Phuket or not?
- 19 Needing quick advice with OCI visa and renunciation certificate
- 20 Horrific Pollution in Delhi
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 A bit of guidance for a bit of down time during 3 week Thailand trip
- 23 Help with products I didn't declare
- 24 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 25 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12