Trying to find a reasonable flight from BKK to Siem Reap. Only rates I can find are in the $350.00 range one way. Anyone know of a lower cost airline? May have to fly to Phnom Penh, Then to Siem Reap and back again..Air asia to Phnom Penh is in the $70-$100 range. Cambodian air between the two cities is $65..
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train Travel in Thailand
- 2 My First India Trip
- 3 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 4 Your Dick Bigger And Improve Sex Stamina
- 5 Phuket
- 6 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 7 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trimplex-elite/
- 11 Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- 12 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 13 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 Adventures Abroad
- 24 4.5 days in Singapore
- 25 5 day rain-free trip in India