Trying to find a reasonable flight from BKK to Siem Reap. Only rates I can find are in the $350.00 range one way. Anyone know of a lower cost airline? May have to fly to Phnom Penh, Then to Siem Reap and back again..Air asia to Phnom Penh is in the $70-$100 range. Cambodian air between the two cities is $65..
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 3 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 4 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 5 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 10 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?