Trying to find a reasonable flight from BKK to Siem Reap. Only rates I can find are in the $350.00 range one way. Anyone know of a lower cost airline? May have to fly to Phnom Penh, Then to Siem Reap and back again..Air asia to Phnom Penh is in the $70-$100 range. Cambodian air between the two cities is $65..
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/lumidaire/
- 2 Vietnam Dong
- 3 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 A first time for everything in Japan
- 6 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 10 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 weeks in Japan
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 17 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 18 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand