Trying to find a reasonable flight from BKK to Siem Reap. Only rates I can find are in the $350.00 range one way. Anyone know of a lower cost airline? May have to fly to Phnom Penh, Then to Siem Reap and back again..Air asia to Phnom Penh is in the $70-$100 range. Cambodian air between the two cities is $65..
Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 2 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON ANTIVIRUS CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 NORTON
- 3 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 4 Booking on the fly
- 5 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 6 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Tea estates of Munnar
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 17 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 like my food
- 20 Laos or Kerala?
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Portable wifi rental
- 23 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!