Is anyone aware of a train that can be taken from Thailand to Vietnam? If not is there a recommended bus option? Any guestimates as to how long of a bus ride it is from BKK to Hanoi? Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Girls service at Vietnam
- 2 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 3 hanoi eats
- 4 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 7 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 8 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 9 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 10 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 11 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 12 AMA vs VIKING
- 13 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 14 Hotel in Tokyo
- 15 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 16 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 17 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 18 Incheon Transit Tours
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 21 Vietnam - September 2015
- 22 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 23 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 24 Burma or Laos.
- 25 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!