We are flying into Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi), arriving at about 9am on Sat March 1 and then want to fly straight to Chiang Mai - we've been looking at taking Bangkok Air from Suvarnabhumi, on a flight that leaves at about 12.00. My two questions are:
1. Is this enough time to get our bags and get through customs, and then check-in for the next flight?
2. And secondly, is about £90 a good price for a return flight (Bangkok-Chiang Mai)? Or if I wait, will this come down in price? We are going in the first week of March.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India visa for new passport
- 2 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 3 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 4 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 5 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 6 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 7 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 Serendipity Srilanka
- 12 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Sri Lanka in December
- 18 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 19 january 31 in colombo
- 20 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 21 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 22 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 23 3 weeks in Japan
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 India Tour Companies