We are flying into Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi), arriving at about 9am on Sat March 1 and then want to fly straight to Chiang Mai - we've been looking at taking Bangkok Air from Suvarnabhumi, on a flight that leaves at about 12.00. My two questions are:
1. Is this enough time to get our bags and get through customs, and then check-in for the next flight?
2. And secondly, is about £90 a good price for a return flight (Bangkok-Chiang Mai)? Or if I wait, will this come down in price? We are going in the first week of March.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Japan Itinerary
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 Japan Trip Delayed
- 13 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 14 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 15 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 16 Month long SE Asia trip
- 17 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Cambodia weather
- 20 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 24 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 25 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?