We are flying into Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi), arriving at about 9am on Sat March 1 and then want to fly straight to Chiang Mai - we've been looking at taking Bangkok Air from Suvarnabhumi, on a flight that leaves at about 12.00. My two questions are:
1. Is this enough time to get our bags and get through customs, and then check-in for the next flight?
2. And secondly, is about £90 a good price for a return flight (Bangkok-Chiang Mai)? Or if I wait, will this come down in price? We are going in the first week of March.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681:72O8 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h care *
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 5 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 11 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Thailand
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia