We are flying into Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi), arriving at about 9am on Sat March 1 and then want to fly straight to Chiang Mai - we've been looking at taking Bangkok Air from Suvarnabhumi, on a flight that leaves at about 12.00. My two questions are:
1. Is this enough time to get our bags and get through customs, and then check-in for the next flight?
2. And secondly, is about £90 a good price for a return flight (Bangkok-Chiang Mai)? Or if I wait, will this come down in price? We are going in the first week of March.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 4 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Terracotta Warriors
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 9 The best way to My Son
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 shanghai for 4 days
- 23 Budget Servied Apt
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!