We are flying into Bangkok (Suvarnabhumi), arriving at about 9am on Sat March 1 and then want to fly straight to Chiang Mai - we've been looking at taking Bangkok Air from Suvarnabhumi, on a flight that leaves at about 12.00. My two questions are:
1. Is this enough time to get our bags and get through customs, and then check-in for the next flight?
2. And secondly, is about £90 a good price for a return flight (Bangkok-Chiang Mai)? Or if I wait, will this come down in price? We are going in the first week of March.
Thank you for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Free presents
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 One day in Saigon
- 4 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 Bali private driver recommendation
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 13 The Indian money crunch.
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Kerala trip
- 22 E Visa for India?
- 23 1-2 months South East Asia
- 24 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 25 Help - India.