We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 2 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 3 haneda hotel
- 4 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Rishikesh, India
- 7 India Safari 2017
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 10 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip