We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 3 2 weeks in Java
- 4 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 5 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 6 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 7 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 8 My new 10 year china visa
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 11 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 12 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 13 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 14 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 Update on riding elephants
- 17 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 18 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 19 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 20 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 21 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 22 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 23 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 24 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 25 Fur Women's Trip to India