We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Bangkok to Angkor wat tour (2-3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One week in Thailand
- 2 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 5 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 6 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 7 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 8 Trip to Mt. Merapi and Prambanan Temple, Indonesia
- 9 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 10 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 11 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 12 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 13 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 14 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 15 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 16 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 17 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 23 Art in Shanghai
- 24 Dress code in India
- 25 One week in India