We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트▤▥ぷ【【 【 ZEM33。COM 】】】^코드dr77 토토추천
- 2 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 3 A beach of choice on Samui
- 4 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Bangkok Taxis
- 9 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 10 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 11 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 12 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 13 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 14 A month in central Asia
- 15 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 18 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 19 Osaka, aquarium?
- 20 favorite activities in krabi area
- 21 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 22 Cambodia arrival visa
- 23 Itinerary feedback please
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages