We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Beijing tours
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR