We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 7 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service