We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Bangkok to Angkor wat tour (2-3 days)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 A letter for the forum administrator
- 3 Japan, japan
- 4 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 5 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 6 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?