We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:385 :4895 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 6 Sometahing is wrong
- 7 Twin rooms in Japan
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Change my Itinerary?
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 16 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 17 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 18 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan