We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram