We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 6 Luggage size China ?
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 9 Thai Elephants
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?