We are making a 10 day trip to Thailand end of Nov. 2012. We are a couple in upper 30's and traveling with a 1 year old. We are looking for a tour company which is reliable to travel by land from Bangkok to Angkor wat. From what I have seen and read Bangkok airline is the only airline flying into Siem Reap and it's way too expensive. If were not traveling with the little one we would have perhaps explored to go on our own by taking the train close to the border and then taxi. We figured it would be good to deal with less number of variables and make travel more comfortable with the little one.
Can you please suggest a good reliable travel company with the package for 1 night 2 days (don't know if it's feasible) and max for 3 days (2 nights)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 Short trip to Myanmar
- 5 ATMs in Japan
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Mandalay questions
- 17 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 18 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 21 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 22 Help - India take 2
- 23 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 24 CNX late arrival?
- 25 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos