I confess that I've only done a quick search and couldn't find this. I'd appreciate it if someone could please help me estimate travel times to the Intl Airport.
1. On a Tuesday - need to be at Bangkok Suvarabhumi by 3.45pm. Leaving from Bangkok Loft Inn (55 Somdet Phra Chao Taksin Rd. | Bangyeerua, Thonburi, 10600)
2. On a Saturday - need to be at Bangkok Suvarabhumi by 3.45pm. Leaving from Indra Regent (120/126 Rajaprarop Rd, Bangkok).
Many thanks for your kind assistance. Less than a week to go!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Laos or Kerala?
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 10 Bali & Singapore in October
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 13 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 14 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 15 Booking on the fly
- 16 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 17 Tea estates of Munnar
- 18 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 19 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 20 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 21 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions