I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali & Singapore in October
- 2 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 3 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 6 Booking on the fly
- 7 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 8 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 9 Tea estates of Munnar
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 like my food
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Portable wifi rental
- 22 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport