I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Bangkok tailor: wedding dress
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 3 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 4 July itinerary in Japan
- 5 India and Nepal 2014
- 6 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 7 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 8 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 10 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 11 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 12 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 13 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 17 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 18 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 19 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 20 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 21 Where in Bali should we stay
- 22 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 23 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 24 Vietnam or Brazil
- 25 Getting a "feel" for a country.