I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/xplosive-vital-male-enhancement/
- 2 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 For Bangkok Lovers
- 5 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 6 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 7 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 8 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 India Trip Report
- 12 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 17 Visiting China - must be tour
- 18 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 19 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 20 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 21 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 22 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 23 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.