I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas