I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Bangkok tailor: wedding dress
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Malaysia travel route help!
- 3 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 4 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 5 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 8 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 11 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 15 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 16 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 17 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 18 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 19 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 20 2-3 days in Georgia
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 23 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 24 Travel Insurance
- 25 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?