I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 5 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 6 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 7 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 8 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 15 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 16 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 17 Rental Car Bali
- 18 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 19 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 20 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 21 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 22 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 25 Some notes about South Korea