I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 4 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 5 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 10 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 11 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 12 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 13 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 16 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Eating in India
- 19 Trekking in India
- 20 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Sri Lanka plan
- 23 Vietnam - September 2015
- 24 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 25 Beijing tours -- worth it?