I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 Castle & King tour questions
- 4 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 5 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 6 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 7 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 8 5 days Japan
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 11 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 12 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 13 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 JAPANiCAN.com
- 16 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 17 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 18 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 19 Bicycle riding required?
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Malaysia travel route help!
- 24 3 weeks itinerary China
- 25 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!