I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Bangkok tailor: wedding dress
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 Travel Habits - Survey
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Anyone in Bangkok
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 15 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines