I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Bangkok tailor: wedding dress
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended Rent Car for Bromo - Ijen Tour
- 2 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 3 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 4 India at the end of May
- 5 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 Creating a Central + East Java Dream Travel!
- 8 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 9 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 10 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 11 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 12 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 16 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 17 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 18 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 19 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 20 Singapore
- 21 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 17 Day Itinerary