I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AMA vs VIKING
- 2 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 3 Most Fascinating Cities in South East Asia
- 4 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 8 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 9 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 10 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Incheon Transit Tours
- 14 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 19 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 20 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 21 Burma or Laos.
- 22 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 23 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Worldspree Thailand or India