I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 Singapore or Bali
- 4 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 5 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 8 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 9 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 10 Business class on JAL
- 11 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 12 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 13 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 14 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 15 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 17 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 18 What beach to choose?!?!
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 Private guides & drivers in China
- 21 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 22 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 23 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 24 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 25 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June