I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 2 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 3 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 4 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 5 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 6 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 11 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 12 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 13 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 14 perfect Hanoi
- 15 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 16 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 17 Rental Car Bali
- 18 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 Kintamani Tour
- 21 Some notes about South Korea
- 22 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 23 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!