I will be in Bangkok for 7 full days. Would that be enough time to get a wedding dress made? If so, are there any tailors you would recommend? (Is there an option for me to email my dress design to them in advance and then get it fitted there in person?)
Thank you! I know this forum is full of Bangkok experts
Bangkok tailor: wedding dress
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 3 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 4 ypur daily news
- 5 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 6 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 7 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 8 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 9 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 10 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 11 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 12 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 13 Food in Uzbekistan
- 14 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 15 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 Train Fares in Japan
- 18 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 19 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 20 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 independent travel in India