Will be arriving Bangkok Suvarnabhumi around midnight in two weeks to visit family. They usually collect me at airport, but this time I am insisting they not do so, given the late time of arrival and their new baby. Any advice regarding transport to hotel located in Sukhumvit soi 1 greatly appreciated. I'm looking for easy, efficient, quick. Is there still a car service desk located near arrivals exit?
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to Sukhumvit soi 1 late night
- 1 Suggestion for Bali
- 2 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 Hello, Vietnam
- 15 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013