I am a single female 50 years old travelling alone to Bangkok for the first time around Sept 15, 2012 for about 5 days. Can someone suggest a safe, central hotel close to mass transit under US$100/night. A friend suggested President Palace Hotel any comments?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bangkok Single Female Travelelr
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transportation from Hoi An to Hue
- 2 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 3 Driving in Laos
- 4 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 5 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 6 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 9 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 10 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 14 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 15 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 16 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 17 Malaysian honeymoon
- 18 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 21 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 22 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 23 India - 2 Days only
- 24 China with Collette Tours
- 25 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?