My two brothers and I are travelling to BKK and would like to stay in a service apartment type with washer/dryer (travelling light). Our budget is about US150/night, centrally located (near subway). Can you please provide suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 4 Lodge in Borneo
- 5 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 6 China and Japan help
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 11 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 Requesting Passport Number
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 16 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 17 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 18 Phu Quoc
- 19 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Help! India Visa question....
- 22 Singapore hotel
- 23 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 24 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 25 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions