My two brothers and I are travelling to BKK and would like to stay in a service apartment type with washer/dryer (travelling light). Our budget is about US150/night, centrally located (near subway). Can you please provide suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Borneo forest fires
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Bridge players Beware!!
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 8 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 9 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 14 2 months in Indonesia
- 15 a year in burma
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 19 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 20 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 21 Seoul Searching Questions
- 22 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 23 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 24 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 25 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016