My two brothers and I are travelling to BKK and would like to stay in a service apartment type with washer/dryer (travelling light). Our budget is about US150/night, centrally located (near subway). Can you please provide suggestions.
Bangkok service apartments/hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Favorite travel apps?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Foreign currency
- 11 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?