My two brothers and I are travelling to BKK and would like to stay in a service apartment type with washer/dryer (travelling light). Our budget is about US150/night, centrally located (near subway). Can you please provide suggestions.
Bangkok service apartments/hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why do most Tour Companies begin their Vietnam tour in Hanoi?
- 2 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 3 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 8 Please help me find Cherry in Bangkok
- 9 Familiarize Yourself with Indian Culture before Visiting India
- 10 First time to srilanka
- 11 Traveling to Burma in April
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 14 Ubud Travelogue (part of 3 1/2 weeks in Bali with our 1-yr-old)
- 15 Beach Hotels
- 16 Ubud Tips
- 17 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 20 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 21 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 22 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 23 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 24 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?