We can travel on free, airline passes wherever United flies. We are thinking of these two places - only have five days. Would like to bargain shop (read that as knock-offs), sightsee, and eat (nothing fancy).
Any suggestions anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/hydroluxe-wrinkle-serum/
- 2 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 6 Society Registration
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan