We can travel on free, airline passes wherever United flies. We are thinking of these two places - only have five days. Would like to bargain shop (read that as knock-offs), sightsee, and eat (nothing fancy).
Any suggestions anyone?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 2 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 6 Passport
- 7 Toddler twin travel in India
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 10 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 15 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 16 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Japan Trip Delayed
- 19 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 20 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 21 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 22 Month long SE Asia trip
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Cambodia weather
- 25 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family