We've been emailing several (over 12) different places (rooftop bars, restaurants by the river, etc.) and we can not find anything within our budget to do for New Years Eve in Bangkok. There are 4 of us and we want to eat a good dinner, have some drinks, listen to music, and watch fireworks. Our budget is about 100 USD each- 150 USD if we find something spectacular and worth 150. (3,500-5,247 THB) each. I was interested in something riverside, as Central World sounds too intense for us (I know everywhere will be packed, but this doesn't sound appealing). We're open to any and all recommendations, please =)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Snapshots From Kerala
- 6 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Trip Report : China
- 13 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 14 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 17 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 24 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 25 Narita Airport to Shinjuku