We've been emailing several (over 12) different places (rooftop bars, restaurants by the river, etc.) and we can not find anything within our budget to do for New Years Eve in Bangkok. There are 4 of us and we want to eat a good dinner, have some drinks, listen to music, and watch fireworks. Our budget is about 100 USD each- 150 USD if we find something spectacular and worth 150. (3,500-5,247 THB) each. I was interested in something riverside, as Central World sounds too intense for us (I know everywhere will be packed, but this doesn't sound appealing). We're open to any and all recommendations, please =)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Free presents
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 One day in Saigon
- 4 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 Bali private driver recommendation
- 8 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 12 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 13 The Indian money crunch.
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Kerala trip
- 22 E Visa for India?
- 23 1-2 months South East Asia
- 24 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 25 Help - India.