We've been emailing several (over 12) different places (rooftop bars, restaurants by the river, etc.) and we can not find anything within our budget to do for New Years Eve in Bangkok. There are 4 of us and we want to eat a good dinner, have some drinks, listen to music, and watch fireworks. Our budget is about 100 USD each- 150 USD if we find something spectacular and worth 150. (3,500-5,247 THB) each. I was interested in something riverside, as Central World sounds too intense for us (I know everywhere will be packed, but this doesn't sound appealing). We're open to any and all recommendations, please =)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 4 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 10 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 11 India help needed
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 14 Trekking outside Sapa
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 17 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 18 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 19 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 20 Go to Pai or not?
- 21 Ko Kraden hotels
- 22 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 23 Hoi Ann hotel
- 24 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 25 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?