We've been emailing several (over 12) different places (rooftop bars, restaurants by the river, etc.) and we can not find anything within our budget to do for New Years Eve in Bangkok. There are 4 of us and we want to eat a good dinner, have some drinks, listen to music, and watch fireworks. Our budget is about 100 USD each- 150 USD if we find something spectacular and worth 150. (3,500-5,247 THB) each. I was interested in something riverside, as Central World sounds too intense for us (I know everywhere will be packed, but this doesn't sound appealing). We're open to any and all recommendations, please =)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 9 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 10 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 11 Laos or Kerala?
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 Bali & Singapore in October
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 17 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 18 Booking on the fly
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week