anyone knows where to get good/reasonable price massages other than wat po and those in hotels ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 3 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 7 Cheap Tickets from USA to HK
- 8 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 9 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 10 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 11 Phu Quoc
- 12 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 13 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 16 Singapore hotel
- 17 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 19 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 20 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 21 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 22 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 Around Kuala Lumpur