My wife and I are going to Bangkok and Kathmandu in March. We have just over a week there. Should we just make our own arrangements and plan our own excursions, or should we arrange tours and excursions through an agency before we go? And if we use an agency, which one? Any advice, suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Bangkok & Kathmandu on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 beaches in Thailand
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Kyushu rail pass
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 20 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 21 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Currency in South Korea