My wife and I are going to Bangkok and Kathmandu in March. We have just over a week there. Should we just make our own arrangements and plan our own excursions, or should we arrange tours and excursions through an agency before we go? And if we use an agency, which one? Any advice, suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Bangkok & Kathmandu on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour company practices
- 2 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 3 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 4 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 5 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 11 North Vietnam Again!
- 12 Passport Safety
- 13 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 Castle & King
- 16 Mt Aso Eruption
- 17 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 18 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 19 Independent female traveller
- 20 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 21 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 22 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 23 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 24 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 25 One week in India