My wife and I are going to Bangkok and Kathmandu in March. We have just over a week there. Should we just make our own arrangements and plan our own excursions, or should we arrange tours and excursions through an agency before we go? And if we use an agency, which one? Any advice, suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Bangkok & Kathmandu on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 5 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 6 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 7 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 8 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 9 New airport in Mumbai
- 10 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Driving in Laos
- 13 Two questions about Thailand
- 14 One week in Tokyo
- 15 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 16 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 17 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 18 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 19 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 20 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 21 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 25 china