My wife and I are going to Bangkok and Kathmandu in March. We have just over a week there. Should we just make our own arrangements and plan our own excursions, or should we arrange tours and excursions through an agency before we go? And if we use an agency, which one? Any advice, suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
Bangkok & Kathmandu on our own?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 8 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 9 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 Kashmir today
- 12 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 13 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 14 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 15 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 16 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 17 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 18 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 19 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 22 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 23 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Triple Room in Singapore