I've seen some discussion on this or other boards that recommend some hotels in Bangkok "if you don't mind being on the wrong side of the river". Can you please give me pros and cons of being on each side? Trying to choose a hotel for trip in a few weeks and this will be a point of consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션 바다이야기 신천지 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ⊙●홈 피 - vtk19.컴 ⊙●
- 3 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 4 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Osaka, aquarium?
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 13 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 14 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 15 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 16 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 17 North India Itinerary advice
- 18 Indonesia travel agent
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 21 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 22 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 23 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 24 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 25 A beach of choice on Samui