I've seen some discussion on this or other boards that recommend some hotels in Bangkok "if you don't mind being on the wrong side of the river". Can you please give me pros and cons of being on each side? Trying to choose a hotel for trip in a few weeks and this will be a point of consideration.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 2 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Sri Lanka May
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan