I will start by saying that I know 3 nights is not enough time in Bangkok but due to the time constraints for the trip it is, unfortunately, all that we have. We will be landing in BKK on 12/24 at 1130 a.m. from U.S. and will be leaving for our next destination on 12/27.I know Anantara riverside is very highly recommended on this forum and it looks wonderful. Is it a good location to maximize our sightseeing in such a short time? Any other suggestions? I will be posting our itinerary for those days on here for all of your expert help once it is finalized. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER l8OO68l72O8 installation CONTACT Tec*h care YES!!
- 2 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 12 Thailand
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia