I will start by saying that I know 3 nights is not enough time in Bangkok but due to the time constraints for the trip it is, unfortunately, all that we have. We will be landing in BKK on 12/24 at 1130 a.m. from U.S. and will be leaving for our next destination on 12/27.I know Anantara riverside is very highly recommended on this forum and it looks wonderful. Is it a good location to maximize our sightseeing in such a short time? Any other suggestions? I will be posting our itinerary for those days on here for all of your expert help once it is finalized. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 shanghai for 4 days
- 8 Budget Servied Apt
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 13 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 14 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 15 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 18 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 19 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 20 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 21 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 22 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 25 Sweltering in Saigon.