I will start by saying that I know 3 nights is not enough time in Bangkok but due to the time constraints for the trip it is, unfortunately, all that we have. We will be landing in BKK on 12/24 at 1130 a.m. from U.S. and will be leaving for our next destination on 12/27.I know Anantara riverside is very highly recommended on this forum and it looks wonderful. Is it a good location to maximize our sightseeing in such a short time? Any other suggestions? I will be posting our itinerary for those days on here for all of your expert help once it is finalized. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 2 Japan itinerary advice
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 9 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 10 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 13 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 Other than Kyoto?
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 25 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR