Just a quick note to compliment a great food tour that we went on today. Based on comments here and on TA we booked with Bangkok Food Tour for their Historic Food Tasting and Culture tour. It started about 10 am and ended around 1 pm. Made arrangements via email about 3 weeks ago. They were very responsive and easy to deal with. The tour cost ~$30 USD per person. We hit five different tasting sites, sampling regional and ethnic Thai cuisine. Along the way to the various sites, the guide provides information on Thai cultures and local neighborhoods. Guide was personable and knowledgeable, food was excellent...highly recommend this tour.
Bangkok Food Tour Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 2 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 3 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 4 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 13 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 14 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 15 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 18 Angkor - when to go?
- 19 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 20 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 21 India with 4 kids
- 22 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 23 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 24 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!