Just a quick note to compliment a great food tour that we went on today. Based on comments here and on TA we booked with Bangkok Food Tour for their Historic Food Tasting and Culture tour. It started about 10 am and ended around 1 pm. Made arrangements via email about 3 weeks ago. They were very responsive and easy to deal with. The tour cost ~$30 USD per person. We hit five different tasting sites, sampling regional and ethnic Thai cuisine. Along the way to the various sites, the guide provides information on Thai cultures and local neighborhoods. Guide was personable and knowledgeable, food was excellent...highly recommend this tour.
Bangkok Food Tour Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 2 Weeks - Japan, China, Taiwan?
- 3 One Month in Vietnam January 2012 - Car and Driver
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 6 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 7 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 8 Vietnam and coffee
- 9 I'm going to Japan!
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 14 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport