Just a quick note to compliment a great food tour that we went on today. Based on comments here and on TA we booked with Bangkok Food Tour for their Historic Food Tasting and Culture tour. It started about 10 am and ended around 1 pm. Made arrangements via email about 3 weeks ago. They were very responsive and easy to deal with. The tour cost ~$30 USD per person. We hit five different tasting sites, sampling regional and ethnic Thai cuisine. Along the way to the various sites, the guide provides information on Thai cultures and local neighborhoods. Guide was personable and knowledgeable, food was excellent...highly recommend this tour.
Bangkok Food Tour Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 4 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 5 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Connaught Place
- 12 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 16 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 17 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 18 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 19 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 What did you think of Mumbai?