Just a quick note to compliment a great food tour that we went on today. Based on comments here and on TA we booked with Bangkok Food Tour for their Historic Food Tasting and Culture tour. It started about 10 am and ended around 1 pm. Made arrangements via email about 3 weeks ago. They were very responsive and easy to deal with. The tour cost ~$30 USD per person. We hit five different tasting sites, sampling regional and ethnic Thai cuisine. Along the way to the various sites, the guide provides information on Thai cultures and local neighborhoods. Guide was personable and knowledgeable, food was excellent...highly recommend this tour.
Bangkok Food Tour Recommendation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 2 Passport question
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 Tour company practices
- 5 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 6 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 10 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 11 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 12 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 13 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 14 Help! Which to choose?
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 19 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 22 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 23 India and Nepal 2014
- 24 Independent female traveller
- 25 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free