For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? How are the demonstrations affecting you? Are you changing your plans at all? Are you concerned or feel unsafe in any way?
For those who are planning a trip to Bangkok in the coming month or so, is the current situation affecting your plans at all?
Watching from afar -- the changes seem fast-paced from here!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 3 5 weeks in Japan
- 4 Gutted!
- 5 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 6 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 7 Family Trip to Japan
- 8 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 9 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 10 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 11 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 12 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 13 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 16 New Member
- 17 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 18 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 19 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 20 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 21 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 22 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 23 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 24 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 25 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!