For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? How are the demonstrations affecting you? Are you changing your plans at all? Are you concerned or feel unsafe in any way?
For those who are planning a trip to Bangkok in the coming month or so, is the current situation affecting your plans at all?
Watching from afar -- the changes seem fast-paced from here!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 2 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 3 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 4 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 5 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 11 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Seoul Searching Questions
- 13 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 16 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 17 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 18 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 21 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 24 Backstreet Academy
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period