For anyone who is now in Bangkok, how are things there? How are the demonstrations affecting you? Are you changing your plans at all? Are you concerned or feel unsafe in any way?
For those who are planning a trip to Bangkok in the coming month or so, is the current situation affecting your plans at all?
Watching from afar -- the changes seem fast-paced from here!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 2 http://crazybulkshop.com/
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 5 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 6 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 7 Where to Layover
- 8 9 days in Bali
- 9 4.5 days in Singapore
- 10 Layover in Hong Kong
- 11 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 12 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 13 Blooming chart in Japan
- 14 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 15 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 16 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 17 Italy from an Asian base
- 18 Bus service in Nepal
- 19 Travel to India in May?
- 20 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 21 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 22 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 23 Advice for a newbie!
- 24 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 25 Advice for 8 days in Nepal