We have 2 days in Bangkok. Would like to do a City Tour one day; can anyone suggest a tour/tour company to go with? On second day, any suggestions------we have had suggestions to go to China town or the flower market. Any other ideas presuming we've seen the main highlights on our 1 day tour the first day?
Bangkok City Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 2 Visa Cambodia
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 7 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 8 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 9 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 Bali - January 2015
- 13 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 14 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 15 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 16 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 17 Bali in begging of July
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 21 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 22 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 23 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 24 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 25 Places to visit in India in October