Dear all Asia-travellers.
My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bangkok from Copenhagen 29/6-2012 via Instanbul and arriving in Bangkok the 30th.
Then the plan is to spend two whole days and then fly to Bali 3/7. And staying for 8 nights until the july 11th. We have book a hotel a little outside Ubud center - Ubud Dedari Villas. Does anyone have experience with this place?
We are meeting friends in Bali in this period, so the dates and time cannot be changed, but I am a little concerned whether or not we will get bored during the evenings/night because we are Danes, so we love to party. How easy is it to get to Kuta/Legian and back again at night/morning? Or should we try to find a cheap hotel to crash after a night of partying?
The 11th of july the plan is to fly to Koh Samui via Phuket and stay there for 10 nights. BUT again are we wasting our time on Samui, we want to end our vacation by relaxing at a beach (ALSO a place where it doesn't rain all day) with a drink in hand, and we like the possibilities of the night life in Samui.
Should we include another place in South East Asia before arriving at Samui? Or do you guys have any other ideas for a place with amazing beaches and some kind of nightlife.
We are a young gay couple, not that we wanna party at gay places at all, but we wouldn't like being in a place/country/city where homosexuality is seen as something bad, we wanna be able to be ourselves ... wow a long message.. But I hope there is someone with the magic answers..
All the best Jacob and Josias!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 6 First time to India
- 7 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 8 where to stay in Busan
- 9 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 10 Thai Jungle Experience
- 11 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 12 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 13 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 14 First time getting out of the country
- 15 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 18 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 19 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 20 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 21 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 25 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
Dear all Asia-travellers.