Dear all Asia-travellers.
My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bangkok from Copenhagen 29/6-2012 via Instanbul and arriving in Bangkok the 30th.
Then the plan is to spend two whole days and then fly to Bali 3/7. And staying for 8 nights until the july 11th. We have book a hotel a little outside Ubud center - Ubud Dedari Villas. Does anyone have experience with this place?
We are meeting friends in Bali in this period, so the dates and time cannot be changed, but I am a little concerned whether or not we will get bored during the evenings/night because we are Danes, so we love to party. How easy is it to get to Kuta/Legian and back again at night/morning? Or should we try to find a cheap hotel to crash after a night of partying?
The 11th of july the plan is to fly to Koh Samui via Phuket and stay there for 10 nights. BUT again are we wasting our time on Samui, we want to end our vacation by relaxing at a beach (ALSO a place where it doesn't rain all day) with a drink in hand, and we like the possibilities of the night life in Samui.
Should we include another place in South East Asia before arriving at Samui? Or do you guys have any other ideas for a place with amazing beaches and some kind of nightlife.
We are a young gay couple, not that we wanna party at gay places at all, but we wouldn't like being in a place/country/city where homosexuality is seen as something bad, we wanna be able to be ourselves ... wow a long message.. But I hope there is someone with the magic answers..
All the best Jacob and Josias!
Bangkok, Bali ... and??? itinerary help
Dear all Asia-travellers.
- 1 Indian Taxis Using Technology
- 2 Long Distance Communications Made Easy
- 3 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 4 India in November
- 5 ...or maybe India?
- 6 Vietnam money
- 7 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 8 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 9 help,
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Does anyone book Visa to Vietnam through vietnamvisa.org.vn?
- 12 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 13 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 14 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 19 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 20 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 21 ANA Dreamliner
- 22 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 23 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 24 Safety in Malaysia
- 25 Anyone in Bangkok