Dear all Asia-travellers.
My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bangkok from Copenhagen 29/6-2012 via Instanbul and arriving in Bangkok the 30th.
Then the plan is to spend two whole days and then fly to Bali 3/7. And staying for 8 nights until the july 11th. We have book a hotel a little outside Ubud center - Ubud Dedari Villas. Does anyone have experience with this place?
We are meeting friends in Bali in this period, so the dates and time cannot be changed, but I am a little concerned whether or not we will get bored during the evenings/night because we are Danes, so we love to party. How easy is it to get to Kuta/Legian and back again at night/morning? Or should we try to find a cheap hotel to crash after a night of partying?
The 11th of july the plan is to fly to Koh Samui via Phuket and stay there for 10 nights. BUT again are we wasting our time on Samui, we want to end our vacation by relaxing at a beach (ALSO a place where it doesn't rain all day) with a drink in hand, and we like the possibilities of the night life in Samui.
Should we include another place in South East Asia before arriving at Samui? Or do you guys have any other ideas for a place with amazing beaches and some kind of nightlife.
We are a young gay couple, not that we wanna party at gay places at all, but we wouldn't like being in a place/country/city where homosexuality is seen as something bad, we wanna be able to be ourselves ... wow a long message.. But I hope there is someone with the magic answers..
All the best Jacob and Josias!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
Dear all Asia-travellers.