Dear all Asia-travellers.
My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bangkok from Copenhagen 29/6-2012 via Instanbul and arriving in Bangkok the 30th.
Then the plan is to spend two whole days and then fly to Bali 3/7. And staying for 8 nights until the july 11th. We have book a hotel a little outside Ubud center - Ubud Dedari Villas. Does anyone have experience with this place?
We are meeting friends in Bali in this period, so the dates and time cannot be changed, but I am a little concerned whether or not we will get bored during the evenings/night because we are Danes, so we love to party. How easy is it to get to Kuta/Legian and back again at night/morning? Or should we try to find a cheap hotel to crash after a night of partying?
The 11th of july the plan is to fly to Koh Samui via Phuket and stay there for 10 nights. BUT again are we wasting our time on Samui, we want to end our vacation by relaxing at a beach (ALSO a place where it doesn't rain all day) with a drink in hand, and we like the possibilities of the night life in Samui.
Should we include another place in South East Asia before arriving at Samui? Or do you guys have any other ideas for a place with amazing beaches and some kind of nightlife.
We are a young gay couple, not that we wanna party at gay places at all, but we wouldn't like being in a place/country/city where homosexuality is seen as something bad, we wanna be able to be ourselves ... wow a long message.. But I hope there is someone with the magic answers..
All the best Jacob and Josias!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Everest Base Camp Trekking with Icicles Adventure Treks
- 2 Driving in Japan
- 3 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 4 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 5 http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 6 Online Pharmacy and Medical Store India
- 7 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 8 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 9 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 12 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 First time trip to Japan questions
- 15 Laos in the end of June
- 16 Japan & WiFi
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 20 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 21 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 22 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 25 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
Dear all Asia-travellers.