Dear all Asia-travellers.
My boyfriend and I are travelling to Bangkok from Copenhagen 29/6-2012 via Instanbul and arriving in Bangkok the 30th.
Then the plan is to spend two whole days and then fly to Bali 3/7. And staying for 8 nights until the july 11th. We have book a hotel a little outside Ubud center - Ubud Dedari Villas. Does anyone have experience with this place?
We are meeting friends in Bali in this period, so the dates and time cannot be changed, but I am a little concerned whether or not we will get bored during the evenings/night because we are Danes, so we love to party. How easy is it to get to Kuta/Legian and back again at night/morning? Or should we try to find a cheap hotel to crash after a night of partying?
The 11th of july the plan is to fly to Koh Samui via Phuket and stay there for 10 nights. BUT again are we wasting our time on Samui, we want to end our vacation by relaxing at a beach (ALSO a place where it doesn't rain all day) with a drink in hand, and we like the possibilities of the night life in Samui.
Should we include another place in South East Asia before arriving at Samui? Or do you guys have any other ideas for a place with amazing beaches and some kind of nightlife.
We are a young gay couple, not that we wanna party at gay places at all, but we wouldn't like being in a place/country/city where homosexuality is seen as something bad, we wanna be able to be ourselves ... wow a long message.. But I hope there is someone with the magic answers..
All the best Jacob and Josias!
Bangkok, Bali ... and??? itinerary help
Dear all Asia-travellers.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Singapore
- 2 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 3 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 4 Visa Cambodia
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 7 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 8 Two questions about Thailand
- 9 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 10 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 11 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 14 meeting at beijing airport
- 15 Bali - January 2015
- 16 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 19 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 20 Bali in begging of July
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 24 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 25 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec