we leave for Thailand in 3 weeks and will be staying in Bangkok for 5 nights and Phuket for 8 nights.
What are your must sees and dos for each place?
Any helpful tips or suggestions?
We do want to see the River Kwai and Australian War Memorial
and enjoy seeing the sights, shoppng, relaxing etc.
We like having a drink or two with a nice view and good atmosphere.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo tec***h supp***ort 1~800~540~6830 pwds recovers
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Impressions of India
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june