we leave for Thailand in 3 weeks and will be staying in Bangkok for 5 nights and Phuket for 8 nights.
What are your must sees and dos for each place?
Any helpful tips or suggestions?
We do want to see the River Kwai and Australian War Memorial
and enjoy seeing the sights, shoppng, relaxing etc.
We like having a drink or two with a nice view and good atmosphere.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 2 First time to India
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 First time getting out of the country
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 11 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 Planning my Philippines trip
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 18 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 21 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 22 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 23 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 24 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary