we leave for Thailand in 3 weeks and will be staying in Bangkok for 5 nights and Phuket for 8 nights.
What are your must sees and dos for each place?
Any helpful tips or suggestions?
We do want to see the River Kwai and Australian War Memorial
and enjoy seeing the sights, shoppng, relaxing etc.
We like having a drink or two with a nice view and good atmosphere.
Thanks in advance
Bangkok and Phuket - Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 Japan in July?
- 7 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 8 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 9 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 10 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 11 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 12 2-3 days in Georgia
- 13 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 14 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 15 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 16 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 17 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 18 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 19 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 20 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 21 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 22 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 23 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?