sorry to bother you for the following request. I will fly from Siem Reap to Bangkok to reach Koh Samui.
Since I would like to spend as much time as possible in Siem Reap I'm considering to book the following flight
From Siem Reap to Bangkok (land at 6:45 PM)
From Bangkok to Koh Samui (depart at 9PM)
Do you think I will have enough time to take the plane to Koh Samui once landed in Bangkok from Siem Reap?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 First time to SEA
- 3 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 4 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 5 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 Hakone station confusion
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 10 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 11 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 13 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 14 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 15 Japanese art
- 16 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 17 Backstreet Academy
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 21 Cebu where to stay
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 25 Traveling to SE Asia