sorry to bother you for the following request. I will fly from Siem Reap to Bangkok to reach Koh Samui.
Since I would like to spend as much time as possible in Siem Reap I'm considering to book the following flight
From Siem Reap to Bangkok (land at 6:45 PM)
From Bangkok to Koh Samui (depart at 9PM)
Do you think I will have enough time to take the plane to Koh Samui once landed in Bangkok from Siem Reap?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 3 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 India Safari 2017
- 9 Japan- National Holiday
- 10 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 11 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 12 India in March and April??
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 15 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 16 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Rishikesh, India
- 19 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 20 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 21 Passport
- 22 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight