sorry to bother you for the following request. I will fly from Siem Reap to Bangkok to reach Koh Samui.
Since I would like to spend as much time as possible in Siem Reap I'm considering to book the following flight
From Siem Reap to Bangkok (land at 6:45 PM)
From Bangkok to Koh Samui (depart at 9PM)
Do you think I will have enough time to take the plane to Koh Samui once landed in Bangkok from Siem Reap?
Bangkok Airways Siem Reap -> BKK -> Samui. Doubt
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 3 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 4 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 independent travel in India
- 7 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 8 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Magical India
- 11 geisha performance
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.