First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A first time for everything in Japan
- 2 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 3 3 weeks in Japan
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia