First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 Osaka, aquarium?
- 5 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 8 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 9 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 10 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 18 Bangkok Taxis
- 19 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 20 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 21 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 22 A month in central Asia
- 23 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur