First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 10 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Laos or Kerala?
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 Bali & Singapore in October
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 17 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 18 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 19 Booking on the fly
- 20 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 21 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 22 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 25 like my food