First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Bangkok Airways fares question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 What I like about Mumbai
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 8 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 9 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 10 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 11 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 12 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Connaught Place
- 16 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 Nepal- recipe?
- 19 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 20 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 24 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 25 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!