First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ( OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP
- 2 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 23 Planning third trip to Japan
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai