First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 What beach to choose?!?!
- 3 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 4 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 5 Singapore or Bali
- 6 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 7 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 8 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 9 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 10 RHK'S Spring trip
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 Hotels in Beijing
- 13 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 14 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 17 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 18 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 19 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 20 First trip to Japan
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 23 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 24 Business class on JAL
- 25 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule