First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Bangkok Airways fares question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 4 Help! Which to choose?
- 5 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Mt Aso Eruption
- 13 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Independent female traveller
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 18 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 19 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 20 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 21 One week in India
- 22 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 23 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 24 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 25 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?