First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 where to stay in Bali
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu