First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Hoi Ann hotel
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 7 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 8 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 9 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 10 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 11 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 12 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 13 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 19 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Ko Kraden hotels
- 24 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 25 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?