First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 8 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 9 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 10 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 11 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 12 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 13 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 14 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 17 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 25 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo