First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Vietnam Planning
- 5 Backpacking on a budget
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 8 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 One night in Osaka
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 14 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 15 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 16 Singapore weather in August/September
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 25 travel to shirakawago from kyoto