First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 9 2 months in Indonesia
- 10 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Japanese art
- 21 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 22 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 24 First time to SEA
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?