First time posting in the Asia forum and planning my first trip to Asia for next January.
I'm looking to book tickets from BKK to PNH, and then from REP to BKK. From what I understand from reading various posts in this forum, Bangkok Airways is the only airline that does the REP - BKK route.
I've priced out the above itinerary on Bangkok Air's website and the total comes out to about $553 (as of today). I know it's really early to book flights for January 2012 and I was wondering if there was any advantage to waiting a bit to book - I know the REP-BKK fare probably won't drop, but perhaps the BKK - PNH leg might?
If the prices stay relatively static then I'd like to book soon and get this one step out of the way, but am willing to track the fares for a while if they tend to fluctuate.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Bangkok Airways fares question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 7 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 8 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 9 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 15 Myanmar - some questions
- 16 July itinerary in Japan
- 17 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 20 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 21 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 23 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 24 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas