I was lucky enough to get amazing advice on a hoter/apartment in Bangkok and we booked Adelphi suites - thanks Fodorites!
I'm arriving from Canada around 11PM and meeting up with my brothers coming from the Philippines, should we take the car service offered by the hotel BHT1600 for a van or BHT 1200 for a car or book a car service (can you please suggest names).
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Tips in Myanmar
- 5 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017