I was lucky enough to get amazing advice on a hoter/apartment in Bangkok and we booked Adelphi suites - thanks Fodorites!
I'm arriving from Canada around 11PM and meeting up with my brothers coming from the Philippines, should we take the car service offered by the hotel BHT1600 for a van or BHT 1200 for a car or book a car service (can you please suggest names).
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 E Visa for India?
- 5 1-2 months South East Asia
- 6 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 7 Help - India.
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 10 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 11 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 12 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 13 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 14 Side trips from Taipei
- 15 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 16 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 17 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 18 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 19 Thailand Advice Please
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 24 Nara or Hiroshima?
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017