I was lucky enough to get amazing advice on a hoter/apartment in Bangkok and we booked Adelphi suites - thanks Fodorites!
I'm arriving from Canada around 11PM and meeting up with my brothers coming from the Philippines, should we take the car service offered by the hotel BHT1600 for a van or BHT 1200 for a car or book a car service (can you please suggest names).
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 3 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 4 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 7 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking