I was lucky enough to get amazing advice on a hoter/apartment in Bangkok and we booked Adelphi suites - thanks Fodorites!
I'm arriving from Canada around 11PM and meeting up with my brothers coming from the Philippines, should we take the car service offered by the hotel BHT1600 for a van or BHT 1200 for a car or book a car service (can you please suggest names).
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 5 Society Registration
- 6 Private tours in Northern India
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 11 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 12 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 13 Vietnam visa
- 14 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 15 Family Friendly Penang
- 16 Train trip costs help please
- 17 Weather forecast
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Sri Lanka advice
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Ryokan in Japan
- 25 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?