I'm looking for a relaxing but entertaining vacation. My boyfriend is working in Bangkok until the end of April so I was planning on visiting him. I have never been this far away from the US but figure this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Is it possible to get some relaxation in Bangkok or is it hectic and wild like they show in the movies? If I wanted action I would just go to NYC or Miami not fly all the way to the other side of the world.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Daily holiday rental at Bukit Indah Johor Bahru near Legoland Malaysia
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 My SEA trip - photos update
- 7 Nepal- recipe?
- 8 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 9 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 10 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 11 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 12 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 13 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 14 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 15 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 16 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 17 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary