whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 2 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 3 With so many responsibilities coming our way
- 4 Thailand family trip July
- 5 First time to SEA
- 6 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Medical Tourism – Globalization of Healthcare
- 11 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 14 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 17 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 18 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 21 Backstreet Academy
- 22 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 23 Visa on Arrival
- 24 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 25 Cebu where to stay