whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planner in Indore
- 2 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 3 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 4 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 5 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 9 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 10 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 11 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 18 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 25 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo