whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
bangkok - men's tailor
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 2 Passport question
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 Tour company practices
- 5 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 6 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 10 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 11 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 12 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 13 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 14 Help! Which to choose?
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 Castle & King
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 19 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 22 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 23 India and Nepal 2014
- 24 Independent female traveller
- 25 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free