whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 2 Pondicherry hotel
- 3 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 4 China visa
- 5 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 6 Singapore food blog
- 7 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 8 Best time to travel in India
- 9 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 10 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 11 Arashiyama Excursion
- 12 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 13 Help with choosing guided tour
- 14 Yunnan to Guilin
- 15 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 16 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 17 Christmas in Bali
- 18 Christmas in Cambodia
- 19 Best beach in December
- 20 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 21 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 22 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly