whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 2 Where to Layover
- 3 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 4 2 weeks in Java
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 7 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 8 Blooming chart in Japan
- 9 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 10 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 11 9 days in Bali
- 12 4.5 days in Singapore
- 13 Layover in Hong Kong
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 16 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 17 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Bus service in Nepal
- 20 Travel to India in May?
- 21 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 22 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 23 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 24 Advice for a newbie!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.