whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 5 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 6 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 9 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Kintamani Tour
- 16 Some notes about South Korea
- 17 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 18 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 19 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 23 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 24 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 25 passport visa ques.