whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 6 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 11 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??