whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
bangkok - men's tailor
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 2 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 3 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 4 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 5 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 6 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 7 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Writers Needed for Japan
- 10 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 11 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 12 17 Day Itinerary
- 13 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 14 Bali Help
- 15 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 16 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 17 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 18 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 19 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 20 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka