whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 3 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 4 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 5 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 6 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 7 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 8 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 9 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 10 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 11 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 12 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Back to Bangkok this month!