whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
bangkok - men's tailor
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 2 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 3 Help needed
- 4 Stop-over in Seoul
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Bali - January 2015
- 7 2 week Japan itinerary
- 8 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 9 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 10 Visa Cambodia
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 12 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 13 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 19 meeting at beijing airport
- 20 One week in Tokyo
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 23 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 24 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 25 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...