whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 13 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Laos or Kerala?
- 16 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 17 Bali & Singapore in October
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 20 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 21 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 22 Booking on the fly
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 25 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?