whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 3 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 4 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 5 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 8 First trip to Japan
- 9 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 10 Northern India in June
- 11 Hakone Free Pass
- 12 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 13 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 14 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 15 OAT trip to India
- 16 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 17 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 18 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 19 Castle & King tour operator review
- 20 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 What beach to choose?!?!
- 23 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 24 Singapore or Bali
- 25 RHK'S Spring trip