whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AMA vs VIKING
- 2 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 3 Most Fascinating Cities in South East Asia
- 4 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 8 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 9 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 10 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Incheon Transit Tours
- 14 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 19 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 20 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 21 Burma or Laos.
- 22 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 23 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Worldspree Thailand or India