whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Hanoi
- 2 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 5 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 8 Tigerwalah Experience
- 9 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 10 Where best to stay in Penang
- 11 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 12 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 13 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 16 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 17 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 18 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 19 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 20 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 21 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 22 Private guide and driver for India
- 23 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)