whilst i wait for next installment of Oksana's travels... (and above all, RHK and RIzzuto's comments on that thread... )
what are your suggestions as to recommended men's taylors in Bangkok?
Last time my dear wife had made use of the services of "Julie Taylor" not far from the Oriental Hotel, (a friend's recommendation) had been very happy and will probably return. Julie, however, did not appear to cater for men's shirts/suits.
Someone mentioned "A.Song Taylor" (off new Road 38 Bangkok) but any recommendations welcome. I guess easiest is to bring along a shirt and/or suit to copy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train Travel in Thailand
- 2 My First India Trip
- 3 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 4 Your Dick Bigger And Improve Sex Stamina
- 5 Phuket
- 6 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 7 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 8 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trimplex-elite/
- 11 Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- 12 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 13 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Hotels in Krabi area
- 17 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 18 Tokyo hotels
- 19 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 Adventures Abroad
- 24 4.5 days in Singapore
- 25 5 day rain-free trip in India